Dr. Yehya Mohamed Al Marzouqi
Project Management, Tawazun
Dr Yehya Al Marzouqi joined Tawazun in 2009 after working in Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO), for over 16 years. Prior to that, he had worked in Resources Centre in a major bank in the USA. At Tawazun, he has led various people development initiatives such as:
- Leadership Development Program
- Establishment of MBA in Manufacturing Excellence
- Integration of Female Emirati National in manufacturing
- Facilitating the process of articulating vision, mission and values for the organization
- Conducting various people development workshops for senior staff
- Attracting and enticing young Emirati National to pursue their education in STEM-C (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Coding)
Over the years, Dr Yehya has actively participated and contributed to the initiative related to aligning the outcome of the education to the needs of the industries and society.
Dr Yehya served on the Executive Committee of Tawteen Program and later as a Chairman of the Executive Committee. He also serves as:
- Member of the Executive Board of UAE University, College of Business and Economy.
- Member of the Board of the Academic Affairs at Zayed University.
- Member of the Evaluation and Assessment Executive Committee of Ministry of Interior’s Quality Award.
- Member of the Committee for the establishment of business incubator.
- Member of the executive judging panel for Federal Authority for Government Human Resources.
He has co-authored articles that were published in the National HRD Journal and American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) publication. Dr Yehya has participated as a keynote speaker in local and international conferences. Dr Yehya has completed his undergraduate and graduate studies in the USA and has obtained his Doctorate Degree from the Bradford University in the UK. He is currently Executive Director, Project Management at Tawazun. Dr Yehya can be contacted on email@example.com